The now deserted settlement of Pyrgos, located 1500 meters northeast of the village of Panagia. Its last residents abandoned it around 2000 because of a lack of basic infrastructure. In the upper part of the village the beautiful white church of Saint Nicholas (Agios Nikolaos) stands out with its blue dome. The village comes back to life around the 15th of August with a 2-day festival (panigyri).
|Altitude (in meters)||:||368|
|Type of Place||:||Scenic |