The church of Saint George (Agios Georgios) is located in an old quarry in an upper Itylo neighborhood. There is a marble plaque above the main entrance with inscriptions on both the top and sides. It has been placed upside down so that part of the old inscription can be read from above. The church was built in 1331-1332 in honor of the unjustly lost Slavs of Melingi.
Religious Site // Church
|Altitude (in meters)||:||224|
|Chronological Period||:||Byzantine Period|
|Duration of Visit||:||15 minutes|