The Church of Saint George (Agios Georgios) towers above the top of the hill of Ano Syros. It was built in 1200 and rebuilt after fires, taking its present form in 1834. The church is the seat of the Catholic Diocese of Syros.
Religious Site // Church
|Altitude (in meters)||:||186|
|Chronological Period||:||Byzantine Period|
|Duration of Visit||:||50 minutes|
Similar: Religious Sites
KIKLADES, SIROS ERMUPOLI, ANO SIROS