The taverna / grillhouse Toh Kastro, which means 'The Castle,' just before we reach the junction for the Cave of the Lakes on the road from Kalavryta to the ski resort. It was named after the castle of Oria of Kalavryta, which stands at the top of the slope that rises up on our left. A dirt road that starts from the little church of Saint (Agia) Paraskevi and ends here moves along the edge of the slope, and from about the middle of it we can climb to the top and the castle.
Dining // Tavern
|Altitude (in meters)||:||1008|