The famous Greek School of Sopoto, which was founded in 1796 and operated for more than 160 years (with some short breaks). Thanks to the efforts of both the Sopoto Association and all the residents of Sopoto (or Aroania), the school has been turned into a cozy traditional guesthouse.
The guesthouse is located in one of the most beautiful spots in the village, across from the Church of Saint George, which was built around 1623. The guesthouse is open all year, with something to offer in all four seasons. It has five fully furnished rooms, a breakfast room / café, and gorgeous surroundings.