This magnificent building, an excellent example of a mansion of the Ottoman era, is located in the center of town. Originally built by the Venetians, it was rebuilt in 1831 to accommodate the President of the Regency, Count Josef Ludwig von Armansperg.
Cultural Attraction // Historical Site
|Altitude (in meters)||:||13|
|Chronological Period||:||Venetian Domination|
|Duration of Visit||:||10 minutes|
Similar: Cultural Attractions
ARGOLIDA, NAFPLIEON, Municipal Division