The first catholic of the Monastery was on the initial site of the old Monastery. In 1689 it was built for the first time on today's site. It was burned down twice, in 1826 (by the Ottoman Ibrahim) and in 1943 (by the Germans). It was erected in today's form in 1950.
Religious Site // Church
The Catholic of Monastery of Saint Lavra
|Altitude (in meters)||:||954|
|Duration of Visit||:||40 minutes|