The Hellenic School of Sopoto has today been converted into a traditional guest house. The School was founded in 1796, while in 1831 during the years of Governor Kapodistria, it was converted into a mutual instruction school (where the older pupils taught the younger ones). It became a public Primary School in 1888.
Construction // School
Former Instruction School
|Altitude (in meters)||:||929|
|Duration of Visit||:||15 minutes|