Further east from the harbour, is the deserted little island Burgi. The fortification was built in 1827 on the intiative of the Bavarian Philhellenic K Idek to protect Poros harbour and Neorio. Of interest is its elaborate gateway and is worth a visit.
Cultural Attraction // Castle
|Altitude (in meters)||:||10|
|Chronological Period||:||War of Independence|
|Duration of Visit||:||1 hour 15 minutes|