The centre of Paliahora was the square between Saint Georgios and todays ruined Church of Saint Varvara. It took its name after 1393 when the holy skull of Saint Georgios came from Livadia. The interior is decorated with wall frecoes of western influence.
Religious Site // Church
Saint Georgios Paliahora
|Altitude (in meters)||:||254|
|Chronological Period||:||Byzantine Period|
|Suitable for||:||Couples |
|Duration of Visit||:||3 hours|
Similar: Religious Sites