During the years of the Ottoman Rule there developed in Stemnitsa the craft of metalworking. This craft is still taught today in the public School of Silver and Goldsmiths in the village which is housed in an impressive building, constructed in 1926.
Construction // School
School of Silver and Goldsmiths
|Altitude (in meters)||:||1073|
|Duration of Visit||:||10 minutes|
Fulling Mill of the Monastery of Saint John the BaptistARKADIA, GORTINIA, TRIKOLONA