About 10 minutes after our setting off from Plataniotissa towards Skepasto and as we go up the road, we can see on our left a small church standing out. A marble, hand written inscription is embedded in its wall and informs us that this is a church dedicated to the Saints Kostadinos and Eleni, which was founded in 1851. From where we are we can hear in the background the noise of running water. Going down the footpath and a few metres further down, we can see on our right the remains of an old watermill and in front of us a very lovely, single arch stone bridge that connects the banks of the small stream.
Construction // Bridge
|Altitude (in meters)||:||1045|
|Access||:||Dirt road |
|Duration of Visit||:||1 hour|