Historic head village of the region of Kalavryta, with its own black memories in history during the period of the German occupation and the execution of its 45 men on the 8th December 1943. Home to the historic family of Zaimis. In the village and its surroundings, there is a large number of churches and chapels. The typical excursion to make is to visit the seven chapels that are located 'strewn' on the hills around Kerpini.
City/Village // Village
|Altitude (in meters)||:||1090|
|Type of Place||:||Scenic|
|Administrative Center of||:||Municipal/Community Area|