Opposite the former Cathedral of Saint Georgios, we can see a small, low building. Here were placed in 1814, the bones of the young men of Mitromaras who were slaughtered by the Turks following the failure of the Orlov revolution in 1772.
Cultural Attraction // Historical Site
|Altitude (in meters)||:||22|
|Chronological Period||:||War of Independence|
|Duration of Visit||:||15 minutes|
Similar: Cultural Attractions