Leaving Pera Melana after the fountain, we follow the dirt road up toward the church of the Prophet Elias (Profitis Ilias) for 4 kilometers. There we can see the chapel of Agiolia (1911), which was built on the ruins of the 6th century BC temple of Apollo Tyrita.
Religious Site // Church
|Altitude (in meters)||:||563|
|Chronological Period||:||Classical Period|
|Access||:||Dirt road |
|Duration of Visit||:||30 minutes|