The Academy began operating in 1749 and since 1800 has functioned as the Merchant Marine Academy of Hydra. Since 1930 the Academy has been housed in the current building, which was built between 1780 and 1810 and belonged to A. Tsamados and A. Koulouras.
Construction // Mansion
Tsamados Mansion - Merchant Marine Academy
|Altitude (in meters)||:||22|
|Duration of Visit||:||10 minutes|