How to Get to Spetses
Beware: Spetses does NOT allow passenger car traffic
- From Piraeus (Gate E8) via ferry, flying dolphins (hydrofoils), and high speed boats (journey time from 2.5 to 3 hours)
- From Kosta
- Kosta is located in the Peloponnese, just across from the island of Poros and approximately 180 km from Athens. To get there, get on the National Road (Ethniki Odos) that runs from Athens to Corinth, take the exit for Epidaurus, and then follow the signs for Ermioni / Kranidi / Kosta / Spetses.
- From Hydra, Poros, Porto Heli
Getting Around on Spetses
Since private cars are forbidden, you can travel around Spetses by bus, by taxi, by water taxi, or in a very popular traditional manner: by horse and buggy. You can also rent bicycles and motorcycles.
- Taxi 22980-72072
- Ferry Schedules 22980-73141
- Water Taxi 22980-72072
- Horse-Drawn Carriage Service 22980-73171