One of the largest churches on the island is located in the square of Perissa. It was originally erected between 1835 and 1840, it was destroyed by the 1956 earthquake and then rebuilt. During the rebuilding of the church, the ruins of two three-aisled basilicas were revealed, but they were destroyed by the construction work.
Religious Site // Church
Church of the Holy Cross in Perissa
|Altitude (in meters)||:||16|