Located near the northern walls of the castle, the church of Theotokaki or the Dormition of the Virgin Mary (Kimisis tis Theotoku) is one of the oldest churches on the island (built in the 10th century AD). Renovated in 1663, it is notable for its carved wooden icon screen and its architecture, as it is one of the few small square domed churches.
|Altitude (in meters)||:||359|
|Time Reference||:||10th Century AD|
|Duration of Visit||:||30 minutes|