Proceeding toward Livadi from the power station of the public power corporation, after about 200 meters we will see on our right a fenced lot used for parking boats. Next to it there is a metal door that opens with a latch. Pass through it, and a few meters farther down find the "hidden" church of the Archangel, one of the oldest on the island according to the dedicatory inscription above the entrance, which indicates the year 1899.
Religious Site // Church
|Altitude (in meters)||:||11|
|Duration of Visit||:||15 minutes|
Similar: Religious Sites