The church of the monastery of Saint Nicholas (Agios Nikolaos) with its impressive dome. According to the founding inscription above the entrance, this church was completely rebuilt in May 1892 on the site of the older church. Next to it is the old chapel of the Birth of the Virgin Mary (Genesis tis Theotokou), which is also the treasury of the monastery. It houses the carved wooden icon screen of the old church.
Religious Site // Church
Birth of the Virgin Mary
|Altitude (in meters)||:||1101|
|Time Reference||:||May 1892|
|Duration of Visit||:||45 minutes|