The beautiful little white Church of the Panagia, or Virgin Mary, which gave its name to the region. It was built in 1651, during the Turkish occupation, next to the ruins of an older Byzantine church. In its courtyard we can see some archaeological findings, such as a column, which come from the surrounding area.
Religious Site // Church
Church of the Virgin Mary
|Altitude (in meters)||:||9|
|Duration of Visit||:||20 minutes|
Similar: Religious Sites