The imposing Church of the Presentation of the Virgin Mary, with the shining blue dome, in the centre of Panagia village, the capital of the island (although now with fewer residents than Agios Georgios). The church's construction began in 1919 and was completed in 1980. In the courtyard next to it, stands the small Church of Saint Nectarios.
Religious Site // Church
Church of the Presentation of the Virgin Mary
|Altitude (in meters)||:||178|
|Duration of Visit||:||10 minutes|
Similar: Religious Sites