The Church of the Annunciation together with Saint Kiriaki, demolished before 1880, and the Church of Saint Spiridonas (demolished in 1881 to build the water supply tank) made up in 1875 the large parish of the Annunciation or of The Three Churches.
The Church of the Annunciation
Attributes
| Altitude (in meters) | : | 30 |
| Time Reference | : | 1875 |
| Access | : | |
| Accessible | : | |
| Duration of Visit | : | 15 minutes |
More
Similar: Religious Sites
DISTANCES
