'One of the most famous restaurants on the island, in the area of Agios Nikolaos. Located on the coastal road which starts at Dapia and ends at the Old Port. The neoclassical building which houses the restaurant originally served as the customs office (1802) and then became a fishmongers'' warehouse. The Orlof Restaurant was opened here in 1991.'
Dining // Restaurant
|Altitude (in meters)||:||7|