Community of the Municipal District of Kalavryta consisting of the hamlet of Skepasto, a very lovely village with an impressive town planning, 4km west of Kalavryta and opposite Agia Lavra. The village's history goes back to the 15th century, while it also enjoyed considerable economic development during the pre-war years. It was bombed by the German forces on the 29th November 1943 and 13 residents were killed. On the 14th December 1943, after the Kalavryta massacre (13th December 1943) the village was set on fire by the occupying forces.
Area // Community