Community of the Municipal District of Kalavryta consisting of Kandalos, a small but very lovely village that was formed after the Greek Revolution of 1835, mainly by residents of neighbouring Syrmpani (Priolithos). The newly landscaped stone built square and the Rizimio fountain, grace the entrance of the village. A very lovely mountain excursion on dirt road starts from Kandalos and goes towards Lagovouni.
Area // Community
|Type of Place||:||Scenic |
ACHAIA, KALAVRITA, Municipal Division